Recent Case Studies:
Time is of the essence to any Contractor and other professionals in the construction industry as they have different projects they’re handling at any given point in time. Therefore, many are gradually gravitating toward the beam and block slab technology, because of the many benefits it allows them. Talk of ready stock for delivery, fast and easy installation, and technical support from our able team of professionals who work hand in hand with our clients to ensure structural integrity.
The use of Beam and Block on commercial buildings, is an ideal solution that ensures structural integrity.
Precast is often stronger than cast-in-place concrete. Not only are they reinforced with steel rebar, but the controlled curing process also ensures that the concrete will set correctly under ideal conditions for maximized strength.
Exploring and embracing contemporary modes of construction like precast solutions can help in reducing the overall cost and time. Precast beams and block slabs are known for their quality assurance and durability. Proven and tested both locally and internationally, they go through years of wear and tear and still maintain structural integrity.
For a multi-construction project, Time is of the essence to any project owner. Precast, because of its time reduction advantage is the best alternative.
Case Studies Archive:
EcoConcrete Beam & Block Videos
Some of our other projects:
- Nanyuki Municipal Block (2017) -875 SM of ground floor slab
- Residential House in Kimende (2018-2019)– 2620 SM of Slabs
- Residential House in Kitengela (2018)- 630 SM of Ground floor and First floor Slabs
- Residential House in Ruiru (2019)- 421 SM of First floor and terrace
- Sports Hall for School in Lavington (2019)- 998 SM of Suspended Ground Floor
- School in Kemende (2018)
- Cottages in Diani(2018)- 530 SM of First floor and 470 SM of Roof Terrace
- Mezzanine Floor for Olesereni Hotel Nairobi (2018)- 300 SM
- Extension of Temple Slab (2019)- 70 SM
- Residential House Runda (2019)- 260 SM of First floor slab
- Nest, Mother and Babies (2019) -461 SM of suspended ground floor slab
- Residential House in Karen (2019)- 867 SM of slabs
- Godown in Industrial Area (2020) – 340 SM of slabs
- Residential House in Kwale (2020)- 785 SM of slabs
- Septic Tank in karen(2021) – 34M² of slab
- Kanninie mashion in Mlolongo(2021) – 602M² of ground slab
- Dan Thiongo residential house in Juja House (2021) – 139M² of slab
- Macways Supplies (2021) 320M² of slab
- Jyoti Hardware Extension (2021) – 499M² of slab
- Isiolo Reginal Hospital (2021) – 1965M² of slab
- Utawala Apartments (2021) – 168M² of slab
- Joska Apartments (2021) – 485M² of slab
- Garissa Mixed development (2021) – 453M² of slab
- AIPCA Dandora first floor installation (2021) – 300M² of slab
- Queen of apostles Roof Slab (2019) – 625 SM of Roof Slab
- Apartment in Konza City (2019-2020) – 839 SM of slab.
Need A Free Quote?
Contact us today for a free consultation including, free value engineering and quotation for your project.