Villas in Rosslyn Valley
Two Villas in Rosslyn Valley, Nairobi. Two times 130 sqm first floors were installed and our team provided the client with Free Value Engineering, Engineering Drawings, On-Site Technical Support during the installation.
In building a muiltistorey building, the client meets a number of challenges. The challenge can include finding the right contractors and suppliers, material storage and other issues. For our client in Dagorretti, we helped solve the issue of material storage since our system can be installed as soon as they reach the site.
Globally, buildings provide multiple functions. From residential to commercial such as learning institutions, innovation plays a significant role in fast tracking developments. Beam and block technology impact is traceable and also its direct and indirect
Beam and Block is the traditional solution for cost-effective suspended floors. It is suitable for use on the ground and upper floors on all projects, including cold storage facilities. Our next case study features a cold storage facility we ere involved with a while back.
Ecoconcrete have been operating in the structural building market for years. During that time they have pioneered product development and increased their product range to include beam and block slab technology. Ecoconcrete was asked to provide a beam and block flooring solution for a residential house in Ruiru, Kiambu county and the results were amazing.
Septic system slab and size vary widely, due to a combination of factors such as soil type, site slope, lot size, proximity to sensitive water bodies, weather conditions, or even local regulations. Below is a case study of constructing a septic tank cover using the beam and block technology.
The use of beam and block slab system in Juja shows how slab installation can be fast, easy to install and cost saving.
Block and Beam is coming the most suitable, safe and economical construction method to use when you are planning to build your residential house or commercial building. Whether in the city or upcountry, you can use beam and block technology to build cold rooms, underground water tanks among other proje
EcoConcrete Beam & Block Videos
Some of our other projects:
- Nanyuki Municipal Block (2017) -875 SM of ground floor slab
- Residential House in Kimende (2018-2019)– 2620 SM of Slabs
- Residential House in Kitengela (2018)- 630 SM of Ground floor and First floor Slabs
- Residential House in Ruiru (2019)- 421 SM of First floor and terrace
- Sports Hall for School in Lavington (2019)- 998 SM of Suspended Ground Floor
- School in Kemende (2018)
- Cottages in Diani(2018)- 530 SM of First floor and 470 SM of Roof Terrace
- Mezzanine Floor for Olesereni Hotel Nairobi (2018)- 300 SM
- Extension of Temple Slab (2019)- 70 SM
- Residential House Runda (2019)- 260 SM of First floor slab
- Nest, Mother and Babies (2019) -461 SM of suspended ground floor slab
- Residential House in Karen (2019)- 867 SM of slabs
- Godown in Industrial Area (2020) – 340 SM of slabs
- Residential House in Kwale (2020)- 785 SM of slabs
- Septic Tank in karen(2021) – 34M² of slab
- Kanninie mashion in Mlolongo(2021) – 602M² of ground slab
- Dan Thiongo residential house in Juja House (2021) – 139M² of slab
- Macways Supplies (2021) 320M² of slab
- Jyoti Hardware Extension (2021) – 499M² of slab
- Isiolo Reginal Hospital (2021) – 1965M² of slab
- Utawala Apartments (2021) – 168M² of slab
- Joska Apartments (2021) – 485M² of slab
- Garissa Mixed development (2021) – 453M² of slab
- AIPCA Dandora first floor installation (2021) – 300M² of slab
- Queen of apostles Roof Slab (2019) – 625 SM of Roof Slab
- Apartment in Konza City (2019-2020) – 839 SM of slab.
Need A Free Quote?
Contact us today for a free consultation including, free value engineering and quotation for your project.