Villas in Rosslyn Valley
Two Villas in Rosslyn Valley, Nairobi. Two times 130 sqm first floors were installed and our team provided the client with Free Value Engineering, Engineering Drawings, On-Site Technical Support during the installation.
Precast construction for learning institutions is a trend on the rise. The use of precast components for all sorts of commercial projects has increased leaps and bounds for many reasons. These are the same rea learned by administrators and builders planning new schools. We are proud to highlight the use of beam and block technology for the canteen extension at the German School Nairobi.
Standard apartments are becoming a requirement for many residents in Kenya, especially in Nairobi and its surrounding. The plan for building multi-storey apartments is a win-win situation both for the owner and the tenants. The owner makes more money from their project, and the tenants get affordable housing near Nairobi. Precast beam and block for multi-storey apartments has many benefits. This article assesses a multi-storey apartment building in Juja specifying our technology as a solution.
Today’s case study is of a Multi-storey residential housing in Muchatha, in Kiambu county. This is a relatively large development from our engineer with whom we have done several projects. The project is ongoing and we were given the opportunity to supply our beam and block flooring system for the project.
For elevated water tanks, the most suitable base recommended is a solid concrete, flat surface. Given the importance of where your tank will be placed, it may be worth considering getting help from experience concrete floor contractors such as EcoConcrete Kenya to ensure you get the best base solution possible.
Beam and Block Slab Systems is an example of how an outstanding hybrid slab solution that delivers additional customer benefits. The first acoustic insulation, combined with thermal and noise reduction in a single solution, makes it an ideal solution for school halls.
Schools are among the most significant structures in any community. These structures are a necessity for the younger generation as well as for the staff that work here.Hence the need for a safe, secure place where teachers can teach, pupils can learn and grow and others in the compound enjoy working. Without up-to-date building, learning can be interrupted or slowed, and this is where our beam and block technology comes in.
In building a muiltistorey building, the client meets a number of challenges. The challenge can include finding the right contractors and suppliers, material storage and other issues. For our client in Dagorretti, we helped solve the issue of material storage since our system can be installed as soon as they reach the site.
Globally, buildings provide multiple functions. From residential to commercial such as learning institutions, innovation plays a significant role in fast tracking developments. Beam and block technology impact is traceable and also its direct and indirect
Beam and Block is the traditional solution for cost-effective suspended floors. It is suitable for use on the ground and upper floors on all projects, including cold storage facilities. Our next case study features a cold storage facility we ere involved with a while back.
Ecoconcrete have been operating in the structural building market for years. During that time they have pioneered product development and increased their product range to include beam and block slab technology. Ecoconcrete was asked to provide a beam and block flooring solution for a residential house in Ruiru, Kiambu county and the results were amazing.
Septic system slab and size vary widely, due to a combination of factors such as soil type, site slope, lot size, proximity to sensitive water bodies, weather conditions, or even local regulations. Below is a case study of constructing a septic tank cover using the beam and block technology.
The use of beam and block slab system in Juja shows how slab installation can be fast, easy to install and cost saving.
Block and Beam is coming the most suitable, safe and economical construction method to use when you are planning to build your residential house or commercial building. Whether in the city or upcountry, you can use beam and block technology to build cold rooms, underground water tanks among other proje
The problems when starting the Footing of you building projects in Black cotton soil are huge. the shrinkage and swelling characteristics of this type of soil makes things even more difficult. How does beam and block slab system help you mitigate through its effects?
EcoConcrete Beam & Block Videos
Some of our other projects:
- Nanyuki Municipal Block (2017) -875 SM of ground floor slab
- Residential House in Kimende (2018-2019)– 2620 SM of Slabs
- Residential House in Kitengela (2018)- 630 SM of Ground floor and First floor Slabs
- Residential House in Ruiru (2019)- 421 SM of First floor and terrace
- Sports Hall for School in Lavington (2019)- 998 SM of Suspended Ground Floor
- School in Kemende (2018)
- Cottages in Diani(2018)- 530 SM of First floor and 470 SM of Roof Terrace
- Mezzanine Floor for Olesereni Hotel Nairobi (2018)- 300 SM
- Extension of Temple Slab (2019)- 70 SM
- Residential House Runda (2019)- 260 SM of First floor slab
- Nest, Mother and Babies (2019) -461 SM of suspended ground floor slab
- Residential House in Karen (2019)- 867 SM of slabs
- Godown in Industrial Area (2020) – 340 SM of slabs
- Residential House in Kwale (2020)- 785 SM of slabs
- Septic Tank in karen(2021) – 34M² of slab
- Kanninie mashion in Mlolongo(2021) – 602M² of ground slab
- Dan Thiongo residential house in Juja House (2021) – 139M² of slab
- Macways Supplies (2021) 320M² of slab
- Jyoti Hardware Extension (2021) – 499M² of slab
- Isiolo Reginal Hospital (2021) – 1965M² of slab
- Utawala Apartments (2021) – 168M² of slab
- Joska Apartments (2021) – 485M² of slab
- Garissa Mixed development (2021) – 453M² of slab
- AIPCA Dandora first floor installation (2021) – 300M² of slab
- Queen of apostles Roof Slab (2019) – 625 SM of Roof Slab
- Apartment in Konza City (2019-2020) – 839 SM of slab.
Need A Free Quote?
Contact us today for a free consultation including, free value engineering and quotation for your project.